It’s been weeks since we have all been in lockdown, until now I have opted to abstain from commenting on COVID-19 / coronavirus, choosing an optimistic outlook instead, until now’. In the almost 15 years of trading, we have provided professional personalized tours to people from all walks of life and from all corners of the globe. In addition, our fleet has grown over the last 3 years providing charter services as well as staff transportation. The purpose of me commenting on this occasion is to provide a clearer picture on how FCM tours will continue providing world-class services, moving forward into this “new normal”. As a responsible service provider, we aim to do the following:
- Drivers and Guides will have their own hand sanitizers and guests will have the option to purchase from us if they not equipped.
- All Drivers and Guides will wear masks when in close proximity to guests.
- All drivers will wear gloves when handling luggage which will need to be discarded afterwards.
- Drivers will be equipped with sanitizing material to sanitize vehicles after each transfer/tour.
- Our vehicles will be parked in the sun for at least 1 hr per day as heat kills the virus.
- No curtains allowed in vehicles.
- Pre-Seating or seat allocation will be put in place in order for the same people to sit in the same seats for the duration of their tour.
- Entering and exiting protocol to be adhered to i.e. Fill up from the back and exit from the front.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Do risk assessments of activities prior to day itinerary & discuss with the guest.
- Drivers not to share meals with guests
- Clients will need to complete a questionnaire providing relevant information that will assist us in assessing risk.
By complying with these as well as self-imposed regulations we aim to continue to provide world-class service whilst keeping our clients safe as permitted on the certificate linked here https://www.fcmtours.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/certificate.pdf